Thursday, September 9, 2010

3. Is the record/movie industry justified in attempting to shut file sharing networks down? Why or Why not?


To our mind, the record/movie industry should not shut file sharing networks down. On the contrary, the file sharing networks will be more popular in the internet world at least in the recent five years. The Youtube is a very good example that was created in February 2005. Only in the short 5 years, how popular in Youtube and how value in Youtube now. Nowadays the Youtube not only uploaded old, or past video, but also we can watch some live broadcasts, such as Apple Iphone 4 collection and so on which we are so excited live broadcasts.

Unfortunately, in CHINA, we cannot visit YouTube. As a Chinese, I totally disagreed with my government blocked Youtube behavior. Anyway, I respected different countries, different “rules”, laws, and politics. In here, I want to say that in china also have similar file sharing networks record/movie industry, such as YouKu, 56, Tudou, etc. It can prove the file sharing networks important. Face to widely business market, I don’t think any kinds of record/movie industry will shut their file sharing networks area down.

In the IT field, I think that the peer-to-peer technology also will continue fast developing in my mind. Especially, for entertainment areas, more movie clips, TV clips, and music videos will upload by P2P. For record/movie industry, this is a big market.

1 comment:

  1. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.Cisco SG220

    ReplyDelete